The redesigned Dynamic® Infrared Quartz Heater with its brand new stainless steel – nickel chromium diffusion coiled infrared heating elements will significantly improve heating efficiency. The Dynamic® infrared quartz heater is a beautifully crafted supplemental heat source that heats a single room up to 92.9 sq. m (1,000 sq. ft).
The heater emits clean, evenly distributed heat. It produces a soft, cozy heat that warms the air in much the same way the sun warms the earth and atmosphere by means of safe infrared absorption. The unit’s ultimate heating performance is derived from an innovative design that incorporates the absorption of infrared energy through a unique heater exchange. This allows production and circulation of purified heated air back into your desired space, resulting in an even flow of heat in your room. While conventional heaters produce radiant heat that concentrates on heating the centre and ceiling of a room, the Dynamic® infrared quartz heater acts like a portable furnace by raising the temperature evenly from floor to ceiling. This in turn helps reduce your energy expenses by allowing you to lower your in-home thermostat. The result is that the heater will raise the heat level in the room you are occupying to your desired temperature. Now you won’t have to waste energy heating your entire house!
- Exquisite wood cabinet enhancing any décor
- Heats up to 92.9 sq. m (1,000 sq. ft.)
- Six stainless steel – nickel chromium diffusion coiled heating elements
- Copper-lined heating chamber
- Easy-to-operate LED display control panel with acrylic cover and raised touch button controls
- Timer function, allows ON/OFF setting from 1 to 24 hours
- Memory function to retain previous temperature presets
- Convenient IR remote control included with the heater, adjusts temperature settings, timer setting, and HI/LOW control functions
- Reduces entire house energy consumption by up to 40%
- Built-in lifetime air filter to destroy bacteria, virus, mould, mildew and other organisms
- Safety feature included to prevent burns (full ETL certification)
- Easy-glide wheels included for portability
- No special venting required, just plug in and heat
- Energy saving variable heat controls with settings for 1,000 W as well as 1,500 W
- High-efficiency, low sound-producing fan to help circulate the heat evenly
- Designed and engineered in the USA
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 30.5 cm x 34.8 cm x 42.2 cm (12 in. x 13.7 in. x 16.6 in.)
- Weight: 10.5 kg (23 lb.)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
1. What is Infrared Heat?
Infrared heat, by virtue, is shorter in wave length and heats an object from within and not the surrounding air. Infrared heat safely penetrates solid objects faster than radiant heat.
2. How does the Dynamic Infrared Quartz Heater work?
The Dynamic Portable Heater works with your in-home furnace as a secondary heat source. Room temperature air circulates from the back of the heater, passes through its highly efficient filter, enters a chamber that houses the Infrared Quartz Bulbs, and exits as heated air from the Diathermanous Copper Plate at the front of the unit. The Dynamic Portable Infrared Heater ideally heats a room of 500 to 700 square feet, but can be used to heat up a single room size up to 1000 square feet (depending on the ambient temperature and room insulation). And it does all this with a noise level below 46db.
3. What areas can the Dynamic Infrared Quartz Heater be used in?
The Dynamic Infrared Quartz Heater will work in garages, basements, and room additions. Room insulation and seals will also affect performance of the heater and play a part in helping keep your room warm.
4. Can I use multiple heaters in an area?
Yes. You may wish to use multiple heaters depending on the size of the room you are trying to heat. The Dynamic Infrared Quartz Heater is rated at 15 amps each, so each heater would require an independent, dedicated circuit.
5. Why does the Dynamic Infrared Quartz Heater remain on after the power is turned off?
The AC Cross Flow Fan will remain on even after the power button on the front of the heater is turned off. Its purpose is to allow the heater to cool down, protecting internal components from overheating before completely shutting off.
6. What type of bulbs is used in the Dynamic Infrared Quartz Heater?
The Dynamic Portable Heater is constructed with Infrared Quartz Bulbs. The 1500W Quartz bulbs produce therapeutic infrared rays that warm the air which passes through the inner chamber of the heater. They are constructed with a stainless steel thermal conducting housing. The incorporated twisted style increases the efficiency of the unit.
7. How does the Dynamic Infrared Quartz Heater save you money?
The Dynamic Infrared Heater uses infrared technology to heat objects within a room more quickly than other conventional radiant heat systems. Furthermore, it supplements your in-home furnace allowing you to lower your in-home thermostat to 62 degrees.
8. What is the life span of the Infrared Quartz Bulbs?
The Dynamic Infrared Quartz Heater uses Quartz Bulbs, a bulb that is both efficient and effective in producing therapeutic infrared rays that warm the air. The quartz bulbs have a resourceful life expectancy potential of 20,000 hrs, depending on frequency of use.
9. How long does it take for the Dynamic Portable Heater to heat a room?
There are many variables that determine the amount of time it would take to heat a room; therefore, the amount of time varies. Factors that affect time variation include non-insulated walls/ceilings, possible heat loss through windows, doors, and/or vents, and room size.
*The Dynamic Portable Heater works with your in-home furnace to provide supplement heat and is not for use as the primary/sole heating system. The Dynamic Portable Infrared Heater ideally heats a room of 500 to 700 square feet, but can be used to heat up a single room size up to 1000 square feet.