Apollo Pro II
Commercial Grade Designed for Health Clubs use. The Apollo Pro II Indoor Rower is FDF’s entry level commercial Fluid Rower. From its visual appeal to the integrity of its construction, hand lacquered sustainable American Ash, it is integrated with the highest quality steel frame to ensure it can withstand the harshest of environments. FDF’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance innovation will keep users challenged and offers the flexibility for group training or multi-use applications. Change resistance at the turn of a dial and experience the rapid recoil system which facilitates rapid strokes – just like you would in the river. The performance of this rowing machine is obvious from the moment you apply resistance. Its instant catch and consistent feel throughout the stroke gives you the best total body workout for rapid calorie burn and will continually challenge you to meet your next fitness goal. Key Features Tank
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Monitor displays: time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
Specifications Upright Storage – 550 x 540mm (22″ x 21″) Product size – Length 2135mm (84″) x Width 550mm (22″) x Height 540mm (21″) Max User Weight – 150kg (330lb) Box 1: 990mm x 560mm x 585mm (38.97 x 22.04 x 23.03″) Net Weight: 21.3kg (46.9lb) Gross Weight: 25.8kg (56.8lb) Cubic Metres 0.3245 (11.46cubic feet) Box 2: 2230mm x 187mm x 80mm (87.79 x 7.36 x 3.15″) Net Weight: 9.3kg (20.5lb) Gross Weight: 10.3kg (22.7lb) Cubic Metres 0.0334 (1.18cubic feet)