- 3 Person capacity
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 63″ x 44″ x 73″
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 59″ x 39″ x 68″
- MP3 auxiliary connection
- Interior and exterior LED control panel
- Natural hemlock wood construction
- Electrical service: 110V/20amp dedicated receptacle (consult a certified electrician)
- Exterior Ambient Lighting
- Clasp together assembly
- 9 Carbon Tech heaters
- Tempered glass door
- Interior reading/chromotherapy lighting system
- Roof vent
- Sauna weight: 438 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 505 lbs.
- Ships in 3 boxes
We would like to iterate a few key points regarding the delivery of your sauna.
- You will receive tracking information from the merchant.
- You will receive a phone call from the freight carrier to set a delivery day and time. You will be contacted 24 to 48 hours prior to delivery. Delivery is normally within a 4 hours window and every effort will be made to ensure that.
- Any delivery issues (remote areas, long driveways, large and low hanging trees, apartment complex, stairs, etc.) should be addressed with the freight carrier when you make your appointment.
- The sauna will be delivered in 1 box for 1-2 person models or multiple boxes for larger units. All boxes will be strapped to a pallet. Our saunas, in most cases, are delivered in asemi truck with a 53 foot trailer. The single driver will unload the pallet ONLY to your curbside or driveway.
- Once the driver has unloaded the pallet, we ask that you immediately inspect the exterior of the box(s) for any damage. Please indicate any minor scratches, indentations, or scuff marks to the box(s). You do not need to open the boxes to inspect the sauna. Refuse delivery if you should see a large hole anywhere (most likely damage made by freight carrier forklift forks).
- Any questions regarding the delivery process, assembly, or general questions on how to get the most from your sauna experience, please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com.